Join our onboard expert in searching for the Majestic Whales of Hervey Bay. Because we offer Whale Search beyond PEAK whale-watching season, we do not ensure a guaranteed whale sighting.
Whale Search with the Experts!
Pacific Whale Foundation offers the only whale watch tour in Hervey Bay based on over 30 years of humpback whale research and more than four decades of global marine animal research and ocean conservation. All ticket proceeds support our nonprofit's research, education and conservation work. When you book your whale-watching adventure with us, you’re making a difference in the lives of marine animals around the world.
We already have the best rates in Hervey Bay, and our new Whale Search ecotour offers even more savings! Because we offer Whale Search beyond PEAK whale-watching season, we do not ensure a guaranteed whale sighting as we do with our Ultimate Hervey Bay Whalewatch. On this ecotour, we search not only for migrating whales but also dolphins, dugongs, turtles and other marine life in the Great Sandy Marine Park.
About our tour:
- Learn firsthand the latest whale facts and findings from our marine biologists as they collect data for our ongoing research studies.
- You’ll not only see whales up close and personal, but also hear these majestic mammals as they sing to and with each other with an onboard hydrophone.
- With a capacity of 40 passengers on our low-profile vessel, everyone gets personalised attention plus unobstructed 360° “whale’s eye” views.
- Help protect whales and their ocean habitat. When you go with the experts at Pacific Whale Foundation, you’re supporting programs that benefit humpback whales in Hervey Bay and around the world.
- Whale sightings are not guaranteed on this tour as it is outside our PEAK season whale watching.
- Children 5 years and under are not permitted onboard.
- Our boat is NOT wheelchair accessible.
All prices are shown in AUD ($)
Copyright © 2021 Bookme Limited.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.