Scenic Cruise - Departing Milford Sound
See incredible Milford Sound with Real Journeys
Amazing vistas await you at Milford Sound - towering mountains that rise straight up from the sea, rainforest-clad cliffs and spectacular waterfalls. Our purpose-built Scenic Cruise vessels have great viewing decks to ensure you don't miss a thing.
Key highlights of the Real Journeys Scenic Cruises:
1. Spacious vessels means you can spread out, chill out and take in the sights.
2. See Mitre Peak and stop at some of the waterfalls, close enough to get wet from the spray.
3. Travel the length of the fiord right up to the mouth.
4. View seals basking on the rocks and possibly dolphins and penguins.
5. Receive informative commentary in several languages from our friendly crew. (*except 1.45pm, which is English only commentary)
6. Enjoy a variety of food options on board: picnic lunch (needs to be pre-ordered), café style food and complementary tea and coffee. 8.45am departure, price includes buffet breakfast (both cooked and continental options).
Adult retail prices from 1 Oct 2019 - 30 Sep 2020:
Child retail prices $30 (All departures)
Check-in: Milford Sound Visitor Terminal, Milford Sound, 20 minutes before departure
Duration: 1 hr 30/40 mins (8.45am departure is 2 hours)
Drive Time to Milford Sound: Traveling from Queenstown it will take around 5hrs to reach Milford. From Te Anau to Milford takes around 2hrs 20mins. This timing allows you to enjoy the journey with a few stops along the way. Make sure you fill your vehicle with petrol in Te Anau before traveling to Milford as there are no petrol stations in Milford Sound or en route. Both free and paid carparking options available at Milford Sound.
Please Note: Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or special. Infants 0 - 4 years are carried free of charge but MUST be added to your booking under “Additional information”, as all passengers require a ticket.
About Real Journeys: Real Journeys is one of New Zealand's most trusted tourism companies, operating in the region for over 65 years.
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Copyright © 2019 Bookme Limited.